Studio Time by appointment only.
Our state-of-the-art recording studio provide our clients with high quality equipment in an atmosphere conducive to creativity and audio excellence. Our voice-over package includes a JK Audio phone patch for off-site clients, and our expertise is nationally recognized by such clients as the Mars Agency through our work with celebrity voice-over artists. Read on below for ways you can become involved now!
New Project Updates!
Our Rock N’ Pop Ensemble has been busy in the studio! Here are just two clips of some of the pop songs they have been working on, “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” and “Always Remember”.
Check out one of our newer projects, where we had the chance to work with Suffolk University to record an entire musical called “One State Two State, Red State Blue State”!
What can I do at Encore’s Studio?
- Record your next album, EP or single!
- Create professional audition DVDs and CDs
- Voice-over production
- Remix and remaster outdated tracks
- Convert records and tapes to digital format
- Duplicate CDs for distribution
- Two state-of-the-art recording studios located on
- Lessons are available in audio recording and music production
- Encore has sound engineers and music producers proficient in all genres of music (including Musical Theater, Jazz, Classical, Rock, Dance, R&B, Hip Hop, Pop)
- Professional studio musicians are available to collaborate on your project
- Brand new 2,750 sq ft facility accessible to the disabled with plenty of onsite parking
Video Services Available
Ace Knight – Videographer
Ace Knight is a multi-talented, freelance journalist who has been making videos professionally for on-line news websites, professional musicians, academia, and many others for the past several years. He is also a student of comparative religion whose writings have been praised and reviewed by noted scholars in the field. In addition, he is also an accomplished songwriter, whose original compositions are being used in one of the biggest parades in America.
With all of these successes, Ace would probably say that his greatest love is for his family, and he enjoys spending all of his free time with his three sons.
Our equipment list includes (but is not limited to):
- Microphones by Neumann, AKG, Sennheiser, Rode, Cascade, and Shure
- Monitors, amps, and speakers by Fender, JBL, and Mackie
- Acoustic and electric guitars by Fender and Takamine
- Full drum sets on site with hardware and cymbals by DW, Zildjian, and Paiste
- 4 grand pianos from Yamaha, Young Chang, and Samick
- Electronic keyboards and synthesizers from Nord, Kurzweil, Roland, Yamaha, and Alesis (in addition to softsynths by Nexus, Native Instruments, Sylenth, Massive, and more)
Clips From the Studio
This is a sampling of past projects.
We have been fortunate to work with many talented vocalists and instrumentalists. Here you can listen to audio clips from various clients. These include symphony orchestras, choirs, rock bands, vocal demos and professional CD releases.
Kevin Gu – Video audition clip
L’dor Bador – Rachel Reef-Simpson
I Don’t Need No Doctor (Ashford, Simpson) – Groove Doctors
Once Upon a Time (Schoenfeld, McPherson) – Lisa Ostrow
Man Wanted (Manilow) – Hannah MacDonald
This Can’t Be Real (Manilow) – Hannah MacDonald & Ed Benjamin
Five Variants of Dives and Lazarus (Vaughan Williams) – Claflin Hill Symphony Orchestra (2-track live recording on location)